Being a warehouse picker or being someone who’re working on wet roof , can be a tough thing to do. You will be required to stand, walk and run on hard floors for long hours and the weather can be totally awful, no matter what time of the year it is. This is why it is important for you to have a clear mindset to get through all those hours and stay as energized as possible.
- Best Shoes for Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms – Top Rated Shoes For Treatment
- Best Shoes for Roofing Reviewed & Rated in 2019: Professional & Budget Picks
- Best Ultimate Frisbee Cleats for Women / Men ( Football / Soccers ) in 2019
Another important thing you need is a good pair of shoes under your feet. The right shoes will allow you to optimize your potentials day by day and the most important of all, it will keep you safe and avoid accidents that may hinder efficient work especially that serious work-related foot injuries happen to thousands of warehouse workers every year.
So for today’s article, allow me to introduce you to the best shoes for warehouse pickers that can contribute your efficiency and help you withstand the discomfort especially on strenuous days. Please keep on reading below.
Best Shoes for Warehouse Pickers: Top Sellers in the Market
Adidas Performance Men’s Galaxy Elite M Running Shoe
On top of our list comes from Adidas which is a household name that has been famous for its outstanding performance and flawless design. This brand guarantees first-rate quality and reliability, something that every warehouse pickers want to find in their shoes.
The Adidas Performance Men’s Galaxy Elite has been specially designed to accommodate anyone who is looking for a shoe that can handle casual running and walking around the warehouse. It comes with incredible features like the ADIPRENE technology, a material used to cushion the midsole. This helps provide the shoe’s forefoot both speed and propulsion at the forefoot of the shoe.
Moreover, this shoe is designed for better heal protection plus you will get to enjoy the benefits of shock absorption and cushioning, thanks to the midsole’s thicker design. Another thing you will love about this product is its upper portion which is made from a combination of durable synthetic leather and breathable mesh material, which is designed to provide great protection to your feet and higher stability.
Overall, this pair of shoes is highly competent yet stylish enough for you to be used on other occasions.
- It comes at an affordable price
- It provides an incredible fit
- It comes with insoles that are conveniently removable
- It boasts ADIPRENE technology for its midsole which provides fantastic shock absorption and speed
- It’s a bit heavier than other models
- There are only a few color choices available
Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe Industrial And Construction Shoe
Next, we have a stylish and functional safety shoe from Timberland, which is a reputable footwear brand. What makes this shoe stand out is its capability to handle some of the roughest types of work environments like shoes for roofing, water resistant shoes, working shoes that you will find yourself in.
Thanks to its fiberglass shank that provides structural support to help you withstand whatever task you have to accomplish in the warehouse. It has polyurethane outsole that is totally resistant to abrasion.
It also has an antimicrobial mesh lining that will help you keep your feet dry and free from unpleasant odors throughout the day. In addition to that, it also boasts dual-density polyurethane outsoles that will provide you with incredible traction in the warehouse.
When it comes to comfort, this pair boasts 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology which provides support to your feet as well as cushions it to reduce foot fatigue. You will get absolute comfort straight out from the box. But that’s not all, it also has built-in protection against electric hazard; it satisfies the SD static-dissipative safety guidelines. Plus, it’s lightweight since it uses an alloy for its toe protection
- Its upper uses durable rip-stop nylon
- It comes with anti-microbial mesh lining
- It features protection against electrical hazard
- It’s a lightweight shoe
- Its insoles could have been improved
Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot
You know things are about to get serious when you hear the name Wolverine and today we’re going to talk about Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot. Just like every remarkable pair of boots, this model has combined all the features that a worker would definitely love.
For instance, it boasts high-quality welt construction that guarantees the boots’ durability to withstand heavy duress. But what’s even great is that despite its several protection, these boots can still give you a high level of mobility and agility just like its soft toe cap that provides agile protection.
I also like that it comes with a traditional lacing system, this means you can get to enjoy comfortable two-speed hook. It allows you to securely and comfortably fit the shoe and makes it possible for you to stay at ease throughout the day.
Moreover, it has full-cushion footbed which is detachable as well as spring rubber midsole which serves as shock absorbers, this means you will be walking completely stress-free. You will get stay comfortable throughout the day while you’re working in the warehouse.
Another interesting feature of these boots is its moisture-wicking mesh lining so your feet will stay soft and dry. It is then combined with its heavily padded tongue as well as a collar, making it one of the most comfortable working shoes the market has to offer.
- It uses waterproof full-grain leather for its upper
- It is a slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant
- It has a removable full-cushioned footbed
- It provides a high-level of comfort
- Some users complained that its eyelets easily fall off
ASICS Women’s Gel-Cumulus 17 Running Shoe
Next, we have the highly popular and award-winning running shoe from ASICS, which is the latest and the 17th version of the Cumulus series; hence, it went to a lot of improvements. For instance, it comes with FluidRide midsole that provides a great combination of cushioning properties and bounce back that can efficiently reduce the shoes’ weight at the same time make it exceptionally durable.
Another new feature of this pair is its cushioning system. Its midsole contains a gel cushion system as well as on its rearfoot and forefoot. This reduces shock during impact and toe-off phases. What’s even great is that it will help your feet adapt to different surfaces as you walk or run.
But what makes this pair even more unique is that it is composed of thin materials that will allow fresh air to get into the inner part of the shoe. It also boasts, ComforDry technology that makes it possible for this shoe to reduce humidity, sweat as well as odors from the inner shoe. This feature makes this shoe more comfortable, reduce the heat in your feet which can be very annoying especially during hot days.
- It’s comfortable to use and you will not feel any pain in your feet even if you’re using it for a longer period
- It comes in attractive colors combined
- You will not experience ankle, heel or knee issues
- It boasts an anti-bacterial interior design that prevents the shoe from producing an unpleasant smell
- It has a tight feature that may possibly cause irritation
KEEN Utility Men’s Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Work Shoe
Next, we have a steel toe work shoe that will take your safety on a whole new level. It will not only keep your feet secured but it also has a rubber sole that is oil-resistant, so it prevents accidental slips.
In addition to that, its rugged and water-resistant sole that makes it extra stable and allows long shelf life. This means that even if you step into water puddles, potholes or concrete, it will come back unstained. It also used neoprene material for its sides and back that makes this shoe light and cool while its uppers are made of high-quality waterproof leather.
And the best of all, this pair of shoe has met and even exceeded all American Society of Testing and Materials guidelines for safety.
- It comes with EVA midsole
- It comes with a jagged sole that gives the shoes extra stable and grip
- Its insole, as well as its mesh lining, helps provide unpleasant odor and bacteria that can cause infection to the feet
- It’s a comfortable and long-lasting pair of shoes
- It has poor lacing system;
Best Shoes for Warehouse Pickers: Buyer’s Guide
But you should remember that not all shoes are made to meet the strenuous demands of a warehouse, so take some time to learn some of the most important features that have to be considered to make sure you’re picking nothing but the best pair.
Protection for Toes
Did you know that there are 26 bones found in each of your foot and 14 of these can be found in your toes? So you must keep this delicate part of the body protected.
Fortunately, shoes today come with toe protection in terms of safety toe caps. The most common type of toe caps you will find in the market today are the steel toe caps, alloy toe caps, and composite toe caps.
- Steel toe caps. These are the ones you will commonly find in most protective shoes and boots and they are durable and strong. They can provide great protection. However, shoes with steel toe caps are quite heavy, so it might not be a great choice if you do plenty of walking
- Alloy toe caps. These provide the same protection you will get from steel toe caps, though it is made of titanium, aluminum, and other materials. What’s great about alloy toe caps is that they are thicker yet about 30 to 50 percent lighter.
- Composite toe caps. This is the lightest one in the bunch since it is often made of materials like plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber or Kevlar. They do not contain any metal so the will not feel bulky.
Being on your feet for the entire day can take a toll on the joints at your feet and back. This is why it’s important to pick a comfortable pair of shoes for your toes. Here are some factors you need to check
- Supportive Insoles
The insoles are made not only to provide cushion to your feet but as well as give extra support to your arches and heels.
- EVA Midsole
What’s great with a midsole that’s made with EVA is that it will provide cushion to your feet and at the same time provide bounceback as you walk.
You should also make sure that the shoes will perfectly fit your feet. Check if the heel will not slip at the same time there should still be enough room for your feet to wiggle inside the shoes and your feet don’t feel cramped.
Another safety feature that you should find in your shoes is its grip. Its outer soles should not slip. It must have a great tread and texture that can improve the shoes’ grip and prevent from possible slipping, even if you are walking on a smooth cement or a tiled floor.
As long as you have the best shoes for warehouse pickers, your day in the warehouse will be much more enjoyable. Fortunately, these five shoes right here guarantees to keep your toes and feet protected in case something drops on them but without compromising comfort. These good shoes can definitely be your best companion in warehouse work.
Anyway, I hope this article will help make a sound decision. If you still have any more questions, please feel free to leave it at the comment section below.